Wed, Nov 01|
5:30-7:00p | All Saints Dinner and Celebration
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuton Hall, 60 Church St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
About the Event
Wednesdays in October, 5:30-7:00p (Optional donation $6/person for dinner)
No one wants to talk about it – but death comes for all of us. As Christians, we can face the reality of death with clear and hopeful eyes, confident in the promise of the resurrection. This is one of the gifts we have to offer the world. And a willingness to confront death helps us know better how to live.
Leading up to our celebration of All Saints Day, join us for a five week supper club on preparing for death. We’ll talk all things practical and theological. Dinner and childcare provided. Livestreamed as well.
- Oct 4 What the Burial Rite Gets Right with Father Scott
- Oct 11 God the Gravedigger with Rev. Dr. Lauren Winner
- Oct 18 The Last Third: the practical and the spiritual realities of the last third of life (for you, and for your parents)
- Oct 25 Our Last Best Act: Planning for the End of Our Lives to Protect the People and Places We Love with Dr. Mallory McDuff
- Nov 1 All Saints Dinner and celebration
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83859669514 Meeting ID: 838 5966 9514